Premium Beautiful

Monday, September 17, 2012

Be Grateful Everyday

What are you grateful for today?
Expressing gratitude is a great way to appreciate your lives and to get through a difficult day. It takes your mind off all the things you don't have and focuses it on all the things you do have.

If you're having a crappy day, think about all the happiness thing and people around you and something that you're grateful for. Insyaallah you'll feel better and you'll get on with the rest of your day in positive state of mind :)

I’m grateful for having a great time with my family today; Husband and Umar 





how about you? what are you grateful for today? 
lets share with me :)



4 comments:

  1. I am grateful for http://haniz-eyecandy.blogspot.com/2012/09/day-254day-260-nothing-much.html
    heheh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheh..hr ni bgn pagi je trus baca blog along :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. My day is great *maybe*... meeting all my friends at my kuliyah.. the worst is study ="=.. hehehe.. btw, memang bahagia kalau di samping keluarga tersayang tambah tambah kalau dah berumah tangga.. ^.^ comel baby sis.. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe..tq ^.^ study?kte slalu tetido time kuliah dlu :p best la sgt g kelas utk tido..haha

    ReplyDelete