Premium Beautiful

Friday, June 24, 2011

7 days until our wedding

yeah! its 7 days left before the wedding day.
oh im so nerves! 


this could be the reference for my wedding dress n the bridesmaid ^.^
love it! its sweet n purple!!! hehe



its time for painting! cat bilik pengantin.. 
theme color: of cos Pink!! 


the material for my wedding dress. 
pray for it to look as beautiful as i dream
about it ^.^ 


the shoes for the wedding. its white and beaded.
of cos, bcos i love bling bling! 
we bought this shoes at shoe festival PWTC.
its a great choice because its so beautiful!! ^.^


this should be our outfit for 
solemnization nite. but we both decided 
to go for white outfit.. 


my wedding dress is on progress..... dit..dit..dit..dit..


my bracelet for the wedding day ^.^
love it soooooo much!!


this could be my fav accessories! yeay!


my outfit choosen for batu pahat side!
its red and HOT~~ awww...


our invitation card ^.^







first fiiting for the dresses..but em... 
still need some alteration..


and this is my baju for Nikah!!


7 days left! most of the thing had be done except for payment! oh no..
but alhamdulillah for everything. hope everything that we have choose for
our wedding will make us happy on our big day ^.^

what most important is, 1 julai 2011, is our new chapter and 
beginning for new life. ^.^
im pray for the best, happier, greatness and piece in our 
marriage life :)

LOVE u my future hubby

No comments:

Post a Comment