Premium Beautiful

Friday, June 17, 2011

14 days left!

* PRE-Wedding! *


Salina & Faiz, so da story begin ;D


getting ready ^.^

ive been waiting all my life, and
now i found u ^.^


u came to my life, with a flowers ^.^
and im falling for u~


me n u
this could be 1 of my fav photo >.<

shh~ he's waiting...hehe 

my fav part is: i love looking at your smiley sweet
face >,<


playing around! haha :p



 and these too..haha! its like a trademark
abg suka letak bunga kat 
muka caye :p hehe



^.^    
14 days before wedding, we together had took a pre-wedding photo at along's house.. its been fun time..haha! and a little awkward actualy to pose.. sebab tak biasa kut.. i wonder how nanti kalau dengan our photografer for wedding... >,<                  

Diam tak diam...tinggal 14 hari je before our big day...its such a journey to get tru here, we smile :), we laugh :D, we fight :( , i cry (haha)... and for me those are color in our relationship..

Sumtime ive been wonder wut will happen next...but rite now, i just pray and hope everything dat we've decided, will lead us to great life and peace mind forever..^.^ i love u dear~





No comments:

Post a Comment