Premium Beautiful

Saturday, June 23, 2012

MY 37 WEEKS OF PREGNANCY

Im now on my 37th week of pregnancy. 
Just a few weeks or mayb few more days before
delivering my baby. 
No words can describe what im feel right now.
So happy, nervous, scared, joy, impatient, 
love, wonder....and..urm....
I pray for everything going to be GREAT! ^.^
.................................................................................



i'll be sharing my greats memories for 9 month of my pregnancy


MY 20weeks of pregnancy.
At my bestFrens engagement day!

Its a lovely and sweet day for both of my 
bestFren n sista
Fila n Dayah
...............................................................




MY 26weeks of pregnancy. 
photo shoot with hubby at Taman Kota Damansara.

JOY is what u always give me,
HOPE is what u've shown me,
LOVE is what u share with me.
............................................................................





MY 30weeks of pregnancy
Photo shoot by hubby at Pavilion Kuala Lumpur.
Thanks hubby for a lovely picture!

A Great Joy is Coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment